At National Insurance Housing we understand the importance of time and how limited it can be. You need ample time to properly focus on your policyholder. When we work with your policyholder on their temporary housing needs, we save you time, allowing you to focus on your policyholder's home repairs. We believe it is our associates, results, size, flexibility, product quality, outstanding service, and dedication to each policyholder's needs that sets us apart. Whether for one day in a hotel or one year in a single family home, we provide a best-in-class solution meeting every individual need.
Your Policyholder Deserves The Best
National Insurance Housing combines our vast resource of suppliers with our leadership in temporary living to offer more housing choices and an easier process to displaced policyholders across the U.S.
Step By Step Assistance
The National Insurance Housing's dedicated team of associates will guide the guest through every step of the housing process, enabling them to move into a temporary home quickly and easily. Offering like, kind, and quality housing options and coordinating all aspects of the move, starting with the initial hotel stay through the departure from temporary housing. We ensure total satisfaction by helping the guest through each step of the process. We also serve as one point of contact for all reservations, housing and billing questions, and customer service requests.
National Insurance Housing provides and handles the following:
- Arrange interim hotel stays
- Conduct customized property searches for every housing request
- Coordinate all property introductions, complete all lease negotiations and finalize all the details of the move-in
- Assist with security deposits
- Coordinate furniture, housewares, and appliance delivery
- Assist in resolution of maintenance issues that may arise
- Handle all necessary move out arrangements
- If necessary, negotiate an extension with the property owner
- Coordinate departure from temporary housing